lunes, 10 de febrero de 2014

Prezi vs PowerPoint

There are many tools you can use to improve the quality of a presentation you want to make, and the one we know for sure is PowerPoint; this is is maybe the most used tool people choose for their presentations, but honestly after some time using PowerPoint you get a little bit bored and tired of the same because even though there are many things you can do with it, like adding images, videos, music, etc, the pattern of all the diapos are the same. On the other hand, Prezi is completely different, but it has also many things in common with PowerPoint. I must say that I haven't used Prezi a lot, but in the few time I have suing it, I have discovered many other things you cannot do with PowerPoint. I personally believe that Prezi is much better than PowerPoint because it makes the work easier and even funnier so you do not get bored and usea many different themes, animations, videos, images and all the stuff Prezi has to give us.


2 comentarios:

  1. Well daniel, I agree with you because as you have already written in your article;we are sick of using the same software (Microssoft Power Point) to make presentations or expositions, so I also believe that this is a useful tool for us to improve the way we teach our students , and the way we perform an activity. besides, this new platform gives us the chance to add more multemedia files. Finally, I would like to say that "PREZI" is an incredible software which allows us to enhance our educational system

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I totally agree with you Dani. I think Prezi is a good way to improve our presentations. Sometimes it seems a little bit difficult for people who are using it for the first time but once you get how to do it, you realize you preffer to use prezi instead of power point

    ResponderBorrar