There are many instruments and tools we can use as teachers, last time I talked about two that are very useful, Prezi and PowerPoint, but with every day we learn more and more and believe me I was sorprised for another important tool I discovered just one week ago, its name is Voice Thread. To be honest, this was completely new for me, I've never heard anything like that before which is one of the reason why I like a lot. Voice Thread is amazing, you can upload images, music, videos, etc etc, but you will say, dude many other things are exactly the same, and yes you may be right, but anyone is like this. you can even comment her using your webcam or your own voice recording the comment!!! Great isn't it?
I believe this tool it can be very useful in any level of eduaction because it is easy and it has many things to do, you can have fun creating your own voices about whatever you want, your favorite food, tv show, colors, etc. Even though if you want to use Voice Thread in its coolest level you have to pay, there is a free version which is really great. So I defenitely recommend to use this tool if it is possible in the classroom.
Yes it is great Dany. What I like about Voice Thread like you said is that it has the option to make different types of comment not the usual one,which is only by writing but by recording the voice, and webcam which I guess is my favorite, webcam :) I would say Dany that this tool can be very usual for the four macro skills since students, can read the information that you put in the presentation or they can write their own Voice Thread. Also they can listen to a recoding you might but and speak by recoding their own voices.
ResponderBorrar